Sunday, March 1, 2009

Home schooling.

Yes I am a home schooler. Most people think that since I am home schooled I don't have very many friends, but that is so not true I have just the same amount of friends from home schooling groups and stuff. Other people think that I am home schooled because i am not smart enough for public school. None of that is correct. I just don't want to go to public school it takes up to much time. There are advantages and disadvantageous of home schooling, some of the advantages is that i don't have to be doing school even when I get home from school like all my friends do, I get to spend more time with my family, I get to go to on lots of fun outings with all my cousins. One of my brothers close friends said "You don't have a life cause you don't go to school" we have just as much of a life as you all have. So that is the real reason I am home schooled not cause we are to dumb to go to public school, not because we don't have that many friends. I like it. And we still have a life.
I LOVE HOME SCHOOLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Just use proper grammar and people will KNOW you are not to dumb for public school. BTW, It's HOMESCHOOL*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever you say jordana jk what up so maybe i can play tomorrow

    ReplyDelete