Saturday, February 21, 2009

A whole week of just fun.



Okay it wasn't a whole week of JUST fun. We still practiced and did our reading and stuff like that. Angie (my aunt) came down from Denver for a whole week. We did a lot of fun things. We went to Cadelas cause Gilbert really wanted to show my cousin the HUGE fish. So we went just expecting to see one little tank of little fish. We were so wrong. There were several HUGE tanks with a whole lot of HUGE fish. After that we went to Maceys to get ice cream cones. I got a Kong cone it was as big as Angie's head and neck (sadly we didn't have the camera). On Friday Carmen (my cousin) came out to sleep over so we had a huge party with Carmen, Angie and I. We made sweet rolls and did glamor shots. On Monday we went to the Discovery park. We packed a pick nick and went. Those are just a few of the many fun things we did it was a BLAST.













2 comments:

  1. Mine did not turn out to GLAMOROUS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie is the best! I'm sad I'm missing out on all the fun.

    ReplyDelete